R2K

 
My trip to Torrence CA
Sunday, November 27, 2005
On the way to Torrence CA to visit the Pelican Products home base there was:


A bird on my gate (great luck btw...) It kept flying over me and I was really afraid (from my years in NYC) of it taking a squirt on my head. Didnt happen, so things got started on a high note.


And Redhat on my TV! :) The tv system for this carrier, Song, is pretty advanced. Offers mp3s that you can playlist up, solid tv, games (multiplayer no less around the jet), and other such. And clearly it runs on linux. Had to be rebooted 3 times, so I think it is not quite perfect yet.
posted by High Power Rocketry @ Sunday, November 27, 2005  
5 Comments:
  • At 11/29/05, 7:24 PM, Blogger Saur♥Kraut said…

    I like the reflection in the puter screen!

    Birds are good luck?

     
  • At 11/29/05, 10:37 PM, Blogger R2K said…

    :) The people on the flight were a bit nervous about this guy suddenly flashing a dozen shots in the plane. I think they were lucky to turn the sour looks away fast enough to skip my backhand to the skull cap.

     
  • At 12/1/05, 2:48 PM, Blogger jeffysspot said…

    nice pic blog

     
  • At 1/13/06, 8:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    No wonder it needs to be rebooted 3 times... Linux! Try XP Embedded ;)

     
  • At 1/18/06, 11:33 PM, Blogger R2K said…

    Heh... I was going to try and load quake 3 on it too... But my quake 3 cd (the one I carry with me taped to my chest) is scratched. My other copy, "Quake 3 gooooood", would have been nice right then.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About R2K

Links
 
Archives
You found hidden text! __ __ __ ???©??åß碧•?©ƒªºøˆ¨†¬???©ƒ?ßå??ç? ?˜µ<=>=÷æ…“‘«!=–ºª•¶§?¢£™¡ ???©??åß碧•?©ƒªºøˆ¨†¬???©ƒ?ßå??ç? ?˜µ<=>=÷æ…“‘«!=–ºª•¶§?¢£™¡ ???©??åß碧•?©ƒªºøˆ¨†¬???©ƒ?ßå??ç? ?˜µ<=>=÷æ…“‘«!=–ºª•¶§?¢£™¡ ???©??åß碧•?©ƒªºøˆ¨†¬???©ƒ?ßå??ç? ?˜µ<=>=÷æ…“‘«!=–ºª•¶§?¢£™¡ ???©??åß碧•?©ƒªºøˆ¨†¬???©ƒ?ßå??ç? ?˜µ<=>=÷æ…“‘«!=–ºª•¶§?¢£™¡ ???©??åß碧•?©ƒªºøˆ¨†¬???©ƒ?ßå??ç? ?˜µ<=>=÷æ…“‘«!=–ºª•¶§?¢£™¡ ???©??åß碧•?©ƒªºøˆ¨†¬???©ƒ?ßå??ç? ?˜µ<=>=÷æ…“‘«!=–ºª•¶§?¢£™¡
Π