R2K

 
Masterbation Forum
Tuesday, February 20, 2007


"I can't stop masterbating. I've been doing it since i was 15 and am in my mid twenties now. Thats almost 10 years now i've been trying in vain to quit. I ve stopped for short period, about a month, but i always do it again even when i had a girlfreind. Its like i cant get enough. People say that materbating is healthy, well in my case that doesnt hold true. It causes sooo many problems. After i first started masterbating, when i was 15 i noticed an odor about me. I thougt it was just me till people started to tell me i stink. I also am very shaky and often have muscle spasms. Sometimes my head will jerk one way or another with out my control. If i drink water my mouth will constantly produce saliva. when i wake up in the morning my stomach hurts and i feel nauseous. If i drink too many liquids i will have headaches. It also becomes harder for me to breathe through my nose. And i cant smell things as well. I also get really sleepy and my muscles become weaker. I cant do as many situps or pushups. My face becomes very oily and i sweat alot more. I also am very forgetful. My mind becomes slower. There is also a cloudy substance in my urine. My palms are also sweaty"

Notice the quotes meaning I am not the one saying this...
Masterbation
Puberty 101
posted by High Power Rocketry @ Tuesday, February 20, 2007  
12 Comments:
  • At 2/20/07, 5:11 PM, Blogger Gledwood said…

    What the fuck has that got to do with having a wank?

    And btw what were you doing commenting on http://emailakia.blogspot.com/??

    It is in GREEK!!

     
  • At 2/20/07, 6:24 PM, Blogger Gyrobo said…

    You've depressed me.

     
  • At 2/20/07, 8:27 PM, Blogger Woozie said…

    Masturbation=Fun.

    That guy is just fucking weird. Maybe he should come to terms with his dementia and take a shower once in a while...

     
  • At 2/21/07, 12:02 AM, Blogger J$ said…

    i'm a master debator. "r2k you rule". the quotes mean i'm not the one saying this.

     
  • At 2/21/07, 12:32 AM, Blogger Deepak Gopi said…

    When you try to call someone through mobile phone, don't put your mobile closer to your ears until the recipient answers. Because directly after dialing, the mobile phone would use it's maximum signaling power,which is: 2watts = 33dbi Please Be Careful Message as received (Save yourbrain) Please use left ear while using cell (mobile), because if you use the right one it will affect brain directly. This is a true fact fromApollo medical team. Please forward to all your well wishers

     
  • At 2/21/07, 3:12 PM, Anonymous Arjan said…

    oh and kids..don't masturbate..you'll go blind.

    *hides his contact lenses..*

     
  • At 2/21/07, 3:55 PM, Blogger R2K said…

    Actually I think this post and many others in the forum were added by Christians trying to get people to stop giving left-handed compliments. The idea is they try to convince people that these things could happen.

     
  • At 2/21/07, 11:31 PM, Blogger Deepak Gopi said…

    :):)

     
  • At 2/22/07, 5:47 AM, Anonymous Arjan said…

    *dracula voice*: HA HA! You can always give right handed compliments, but don't forget to wash your hands before you shake hands with someone else ;)

    hmm yeah but thankfully most people are sane enough to see through that thick pile of crap.

    but..you surf in strange places ;)

     
  • At 2/22/07, 8:08 AM, Blogger R2K said…

    No I found this forum while looking for the Einstein video posted previously. Thats my story.

     
  • At 2/23/07, 12:54 PM, Blogger Phronk said…

    I heard that if you don't masturbate for a few months, your balls turn blue and fall off.

     
  • At 2/24/07, 9:30 PM, Blogger Cynnie said…

    You dear have masturbation poisoning..
    You're fucked

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About R2K

Links
 
Archives
You found hidden text! __ __ __ ???©??åß碧•?©ƒªºøˆ¨†¬???©ƒ?ßå??ç? ?˜µ<=>=÷æ…“‘«!=–ºª•¶§?¢£™¡ ???©??åß碧•?©ƒªºøˆ¨†¬???©ƒ?ßå??ç? ?˜µ<=>=÷æ…“‘«!=–ºª•¶§?¢£™¡ ???©??åß碧•?©ƒªºøˆ¨†¬???©ƒ?ßå??ç? ?˜µ<=>=÷æ…“‘«!=–ºª•¶§?¢£™¡ ???©??åß碧•?©ƒªºøˆ¨†¬???©ƒ?ßå??ç? ?˜µ<=>=÷æ…“‘«!=–ºª•¶§?¢£™¡ ???©??åß碧•?©ƒªºøˆ¨†¬???©ƒ?ßå??ç? ?˜µ<=>=÷æ…“‘«!=–ºª•¶§?¢£™¡ ???©??åß碧•?©ƒªºøˆ¨†¬???©ƒ?ßå??ç? ?˜µ<=>=÷æ…“‘«!=–ºª•¶§?¢£™¡ ???©??åß碧•?©ƒªºøˆ¨†¬???©ƒ?ßå??ç? ?˜µ<=>=÷æ…“‘«!=–ºª•¶§?¢£™¡
Π