R2K

 
JoyTube - Games
Tuesday, October 09, 2007


Some fun games to be had here at JoyTube. One funny thing is the names - Win One Million, Name the Price, Trivia Blitz... Basically generic names based on TV shows. In any event, enjoy. Anyone with a tip on what happened to my page (suddenly changed without warning, and without any edits by me) just comment me.

BTW everyone check out the twin web page to my blog: r2000.blogpsot.com They are basically stealing all my traffic from guys who make a typo. Sluts that they are...
posted by High Power Rocketry @ Tuesday, October 09, 2007  
3 Comments:
  • At 10/10/07, 5:50 AM, Blogger Arjan said…

    Even just starting any of those games would ruin my study this year..so I'm gonna have to resist ;)

    About the template..what I find strange is that the problem only applies to the last 2 posts.
    If it was really in the template itself, you'd think it would show everywhere.
    It looks like there 3 extra posts without content (http 400).

     
  • At 10/12/07, 12:10 AM, Blogger Butchie The Minx said…

    I have one of those doppleganger pages, too. There are a bunch of them.

     
  • At 10/13/07, 10:27 PM, Blogger Margaret said…

    blogpsot has me redirected also - what idiots.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About R2K

Links
 
Archives
You found hidden text! __ __ __ ???©??åß碧•?©ƒªºøˆ¨†¬???©ƒ?ßå??ç? ?˜µ<=>=÷æ…“‘«!=–ºª•¶§?¢£™¡ ???©??åß碧•?©ƒªºøˆ¨†¬???©ƒ?ßå??ç? ?˜µ<=>=÷æ…“‘«!=–ºª•¶§?¢£™¡ ???©??åß碧•?©ƒªºøˆ¨†¬???©ƒ?ßå??ç? ?˜µ<=>=÷æ…“‘«!=–ºª•¶§?¢£™¡ ???©??åß碧•?©ƒªºøˆ¨†¬???©ƒ?ßå??ç? ?˜µ<=>=÷æ…“‘«!=–ºª•¶§?¢£™¡ ???©??åß碧•?©ƒªºøˆ¨†¬???©ƒ?ßå??ç? ?˜µ<=>=÷æ…“‘«!=–ºª•¶§?¢£™¡ ???©??åß碧•?©ƒªºøˆ¨†¬???©ƒ?ßå??ç? ?˜µ<=>=÷æ…“‘«!=–ºª•¶§?¢£™¡ ???©??åß碧•?©ƒªºøˆ¨†¬???©ƒ?ßå??ç? ?˜µ<=>=÷æ…“‘«!=–ºª•¶§?¢£™¡
Π