R2K

 
R2K Google Search
Wednesday, December 05, 2007
Every month or so, I google search for R2K to see where I rank. I had finally made it up to 2nd place at some point last year, right after www.r2k.com (r2k inc). R2K ink is a software technology consulting firm, a company that makes computers or a computer that makes companies, something like that. The odds of beating them to the top place are pretty small, since they are r2k.com, and also probably not a great idea anyway because they might decide to sue me if I do make it to number 1.

Anyway as of today, I am number 2 as usual. But last week, for a while, a certain page took my place. They are number 3, for now...

4restore.com

Here is what they sell:



No that is not a titanium crack pipe. No it is not a plunger for a tiny toilet, or some musical instrument... Here is what fans of the product have said about R2K:

"I too think R2K is a good product and have good results with it. But there is no way I would have been able to use it until recently. I ordered mine after several weeks of tugging a tight circ job."

Hmm good comments, but rather vague.

"I brought R2K half a year ago to restore my foreskin.
I am quite impressed with the equipment and my result.
I do think dedication is a major issue involved. If you spent time on it, it's going to be a "big" return for you.

Hard work pays off."

And there you have it. Not only a strange foreskin restoration device, called R2K, but it is needlessly gayly sold as well:




So what do you do when your page is associated with this product? What is the guy with the sweaty back smelling? Is it the other dudes foreskin? Who the hell is going to wear a metal tube like this all day for months? METAL. WINTER.
posted by High Power Rocketry @ Wednesday, December 05, 2007  
18 Comments:
  • At 12/5/07, 8:11 PM, Blogger Woozie said…

    I guess customers would be guys who are insecure about their mutilated penises :)

    Seriously though, Lmao Zedong approves of this post.

     
  • At 12/5/07, 8:26 PM, Blogger R2K said…

    ROFLCOPTER LOLERSC8S

     
  • At 12/6/07, 2:03 AM, Blogger Amit said…

    Nice one from your side. loved it.

    I will love to hear you on my blog..

     
  • At 12/6/07, 4:25 PM, Blogger Arjan said…

    I'll just live without my foreskin.
    I don't see any problems and I really don't want to wear a plumber on my dick all day hahaha.

    Damn the guy who invented this..may he burn in hell for even coming up with the idea.

     
  • At 12/8/07, 8:16 AM, Blogger david santos said…

    Hello!
    Good work, loved it.
    Tahnk you and have a good weekend.
    Until always

     
  • At 12/8/07, 2:00 PM, Blogger Oh great One said…

    Ha! I love the ads on your side bar they SO go with your post!

     
  • At 12/8/07, 2:03 PM, Blogger Paqui said…

    Thank you for visit my blog.
    Best regards

     
  • At 12/8/07, 3:26 PM, Blogger R2K said…

    "Oh great One said...

    Ha! I love the ads on your side bar they SO go with your post!"

    Yeah funny how google really picked up on the topic quickly there. I dont expect too many clicks for these...

     
  • At 12/9/07, 3:20 AM, Blogger TOROSALVAJE said…

    Hola.

    Siento no entender tu post, mi inglés es inexistente.

    Saludos.

     
  • At 12/9/07, 7:31 AM, Blogger R2K said…

    Haha tiny pick those bastards they stole my background! Sluts... I think it is time for a whole new template.

     
  • At 12/9/07, 8:04 AM, Blogger R2K said…

    Ok update for now the template should be better, just normal background and yes I finally got rid of that annoying space before the later posts.

     
  • At 12/9/07, 8:23 AM, Blogger Arjan said…

    ah good.
    Those adds still make me laugh though!
    That should get you some extra google hits ;)

    @ Torosalvaje's post: funny to see my Spanish comes a long way when I'm deriving words or just plain guessing :)

     
  • At 12/9/07, 8:41 AM, Blogger R2K said…

    I am guessing "Sorry, I dont understand your post, my english does not exist."

     
  • At 12/9/07, 5:46 PM, Blogger sintulatido said…

    Spanish please!!
    Thanks for your visit.
    something more!
    your avatar is horrible!!
    kisses!

     
  • At 12/9/07, 8:35 PM, Blogger R2K said…

    OMG how could you not like the cadavre icon.

     
  • At 12/9/07, 10:12 PM, Blogger ShadowFalcon said…

    I think you should email google and explain why you should be number one, its obviously and oversight

     
  • At 12/9/07, 10:23 PM, Blogger R2K said…

    Word to your momma shadow, I agree.

    The only way is to get more hits or more links. You guys can help with that...

     
  • At 12/10/07, 10:41 PM, Blogger Margaret said…

    Oh my goodness, that's just so wrong. Cold, metal? No, that's crazy.

    I'm afraid I'll never think of R2K the same ever again. =OP

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About R2K

Links
 
Archives
You found hidden text! __ __ __ ???©??åß碧•?©ƒªºøˆ¨†¬???©ƒ?ßå??ç? ?˜µ<=>=÷æ…“‘«!=–ºª•¶§?¢£™¡ ???©??åß碧•?©ƒªºøˆ¨†¬???©ƒ?ßå??ç? ?˜µ<=>=÷æ…“‘«!=–ºª•¶§?¢£™¡ ???©??åß碧•?©ƒªºøˆ¨†¬???©ƒ?ßå??ç? ?˜µ<=>=÷æ…“‘«!=–ºª•¶§?¢£™¡ ???©??åß碧•?©ƒªºøˆ¨†¬???©ƒ?ßå??ç? ?˜µ<=>=÷æ…“‘«!=–ºª•¶§?¢£™¡ ???©??åß碧•?©ƒªºøˆ¨†¬???©ƒ?ßå??ç? ?˜µ<=>=÷æ…“‘«!=–ºª•¶§?¢£™¡ ???©??åß碧•?©ƒªºøˆ¨†¬???©ƒ?ßå??ç? ?˜µ<=>=÷æ…“‘«!=–ºª•¶§?¢£™¡ ???©??åß碧•?©ƒªºøˆ¨†¬???©ƒ?ßå??ç? ?˜µ<=>=÷æ…“‘«!=–ºª•¶§?¢£™¡
Π