R2K

 
The pillz crew
Tuesday, April 01, 2008


Manuel Noriega (in the Philippines):

And throw your sets up nigga
Gang bang, bang bang
We keep long gats and big chains
I don't like havin sex, I like brains
And smoke some spliff, fans wit five in the range
And it's, nuthin for me, to shit on your three
I'm from Iraq, twenty minutes from Q.B.
I aim you, so you should just let us be
Or find yourself shot up, in the hospati...

[Capone]
Yo, yo, yo
I'ma take it back to when I used to pop pistals
Sling crystal, gamble on the block with pits out
Kept my work in bitch house, right in the closet
I won't front I'll bring the drama nigga, right to the projects...

-CNN
posted by High Power Rocketry @ Tuesday, April 01, 2008  
5 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About R2K

Links
 
Archives
You found hidden text! __ __ __ ???©??åß碧•?©ƒªºøˆ¨†¬???©ƒ?ßå??ç? ?˜µ<=>=÷æ…“‘«!=–ºª•¶§?¢£™¡ ???©??åß碧•?©ƒªºøˆ¨†¬???©ƒ?ßå??ç? ?˜µ<=>=÷æ…“‘«!=–ºª•¶§?¢£™¡ ???©??åß碧•?©ƒªºøˆ¨†¬???©ƒ?ßå??ç? ?˜µ<=>=÷æ…“‘«!=–ºª•¶§?¢£™¡ ???©??åß碧•?©ƒªºøˆ¨†¬???©ƒ?ßå??ç? ?˜µ<=>=÷æ…“‘«!=–ºª•¶§?¢£™¡ ???©??åß碧•?©ƒªºøˆ¨†¬???©ƒ?ßå??ç? ?˜µ<=>=÷æ…“‘«!=–ºª•¶§?¢£™¡ ???©??åß碧•?©ƒªºøˆ¨†¬???©ƒ?ßå??ç? ?˜µ<=>=÷æ…“‘«!=–ºª•¶§?¢£™¡ ???©??åß碧•?©ƒªºøˆ¨†¬???©ƒ?ßå??ç? ?˜µ<=>=÷æ…“‘«!=–ºª•¶§?¢£™¡
Π