R2K

 
Some funny pics I found (ZOMG KIK ROFLCOPTER, etc.)
Sunday, August 17, 2008

I want to get this guy for my wedding.



WOOO!! ZELDARRRRR~!



My comp. When? circa right now. Location? Your moms house. Cost? About a tree fitty.


As you can tell, I am generally posting more often now than before. Just lots of stuff out there. Do try to keep up, probably twice or even 3x a week. All images and videos will be posted to this Quake 3 blog at large or full size. Does this cause any problems for anyone? My resolution is such that I cant look at small pics anymore. Basically your desktops would look like a thumbnail on my computer.
posted by High Power Rocketry @ Sunday, August 17, 2008  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About R2K

Links
 
Archives
You found hidden text! __ __ __ ???©??åß碧•?©ƒªºøˆ¨†¬???©ƒ?ßå??ç? ?˜µ<=>=÷æ…“‘«!=–ºª•¶§?¢£™¡ ???©??åß碧•?©ƒªºøˆ¨†¬???©ƒ?ßå??ç? ?˜µ<=>=÷æ…“‘«!=–ºª•¶§?¢£™¡ ???©??åß碧•?©ƒªºøˆ¨†¬???©ƒ?ßå??ç? ?˜µ<=>=÷æ…“‘«!=–ºª•¶§?¢£™¡ ???©??åß碧•?©ƒªºøˆ¨†¬???©ƒ?ßå??ç? ?˜µ<=>=÷æ…“‘«!=–ºª•¶§?¢£™¡ ???©??åß碧•?©ƒªºøˆ¨†¬???©ƒ?ßå??ç? ?˜µ<=>=÷æ…“‘«!=–ºª•¶§?¢£™¡ ???©??åß碧•?©ƒªºøˆ¨†¬???©ƒ?ßå??ç? ?˜µ<=>=÷æ…“‘«!=–ºª•¶§?¢£™¡ ???©??åß碧•?©ƒªºøˆ¨†¬???©ƒ?ßå??ç? ?˜µ<=>=÷æ…“‘«!=–ºª•¶§?¢£™¡
Π