R2K

 
Kill Soup Dumpling - Joe's Shanghai
Monday, October 11, 2010


"Here's a Kill Bill spoof on how to eat Joe's Shanghai Restaurant's famous soup dumplings correctly. If you have ever visited New York City's Chinatown, or the Chinatown in Flushing, Queens, be sure to try these popular soup dumplings. They are fantastic. You won't be able to eat just one! They come in either crab or pork, of which I recommend the pork. It is my favorite. However, make sure that you know how to eat them correctly... you have been warned! The first time I dove into one of these bad boys, I burned my lip and had soup all over my shirt... looked like I just walked out of a Kill Bill fight scene. You'll love it. Their Soup Dumplings are 5 Stars All the Way"

This basically shows every experience ever at a Chinese restaurant.
posted by High Power Rocketry @ Monday, October 11, 2010  
3 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About R2K

Links
 
Archives
You found hidden text! __ __ __ ???©??åß碧•?©ƒªºøˆ¨†¬???©ƒ?ßå??ç? ?˜µ<=>=÷æ…“‘«!=–ºª•¶§?¢£™¡ ???©??åß碧•?©ƒªºøˆ¨†¬???©ƒ?ßå??ç? ?˜µ<=>=÷æ…“‘«!=–ºª•¶§?¢£™¡ ???©??åß碧•?©ƒªºøˆ¨†¬???©ƒ?ßå??ç? ?˜µ<=>=÷æ…“‘«!=–ºª•¶§?¢£™¡ ???©??åß碧•?©ƒªºøˆ¨†¬???©ƒ?ßå??ç? ?˜µ<=>=÷æ…“‘«!=–ºª•¶§?¢£™¡ ???©??åß碧•?©ƒªºøˆ¨†¬???©ƒ?ßå??ç? ?˜µ<=>=÷æ…“‘«!=–ºª•¶§?¢£™¡ ???©??åß碧•?©ƒªºøˆ¨†¬???©ƒ?ßå??ç? ?˜µ<=>=÷æ…“‘«!=–ºª•¶§?¢£™¡ ???©??åß碧•?©ƒªºøˆ¨†¬???©ƒ?ßå??ç? ?˜µ<=>=÷æ…“‘«!=–ºª•¶§?¢£™¡
Π